Since it’s the part of the fountain pen that touches the paper, the nib has a major impact on how each pen writes. Most LAMY fountain pens feature Extra Fine, Fine, Medium and Broad nibs, so here’s a look at each nib size and what it does best.
- Digital writing pen
- PC/EL (0.35mm) tip suits glossy surfaces
- POM (0.7mm) tip suits matte surfaces
- Includes 2 replacement nibs and tweezers to aid replacement
- Refill ballpoint with LAMY M21 ballpoint refill
- 13.8cm in length
- Features Wacom patented EMR technology (check compatibility with your device here [https://www.lamy.com/de/emr/]). More than 4,000 pressure levels. Palm rejection. Wireless, battery-free operation.
- Matte black ABS plastic body with metal clip
- Made in Germany.
Featuring a design based on the classic safari Twin Pen, LAMY's safari EMR Digital Writing Twin Pen is a beautiful way to bring the handwritten word and the digital space closer together.
An elegant and intuitive instrument, the safari EMR Digital Writing Twin Pen can be used on a wide range of digital devices, allowing you to make notes on documents, sketch and much more with the natural feel of pen on paper. Using Wacom EMR technology, the Digital Writing Pen can detect more than 4,000 pressure levels, and has a range of interchangable tips to suit your needs. For everyday writing, the Digital Twin Pen also features a LAMY ballpoint pen tip, making it easy to switch from screens and tablets to notebook pages at the twist of the pen.
PC/EL tips are designed for use on glossy screens, like tablets, while the POM nib is best suited to matte surfaces.