Since it’s the part of the fountain pen that touches the paper, the nib has a major impact on how each pen writes. Most LAMY fountain pens feature Extra Fine, Fine, Medium and Broad nibs, so here’s a look at each nib size and what it does best.
- Fountain pen
- 14kt gold nib with platinum finish
- 14.2cm long
- Piston filling system
- Refill using bottled ink only
- Stainless steel body with brushed finish (Brushed Stainless Steel)
- Black Makrolon and stainless steel body (Black Makrolon)
- Designed and made in Germany
The streamlined, integrated design features a sleek finish and hooded nib. With a comfortable tapered grip and excellent balance, the Lamy 2000 is a joy to write with and suitable for any time you want to set pen to paper. Engineered to last a lifetime, the subtle, unpretentious, lightweight craftsmanship sets the bar for innovative, timeless design.
The LAMY 2000 makes a truly special gift for a lover of good design, or an exceptional writing instrument for your daily needs.