Since it’s the part of the fountain pen that touches the paper, the nib has a major impact on how each pen writes. Most LAMY fountain pens feature Extra Fine, Fine, Medium and Broad nibs, so here’s a look at each nib size and what it does best.
- Multi-colour ballpoint pen
- Medium tip – 1mm
- Black, blue and red inks
- Refill with LAMY M21 Ballpoint Refills
- 13.5cm long
- Automatic colour selection window
- Stainless steel body with matte finish
- Designed and made in Germany
The logo Tri Pen features black, blue and red ballpoint inks, and changes colour at the push of a button.