Since it’s the part of the fountain pen that touches the paper, the nib has a major impact on how each pen writes. Most LAMY fountain pens feature Extra Fine, Fine, Medium and Broad nibs, so here’s a look at each nib size and what it does best.
- Digital writing pen
- PC/EL (0.35mm) tip suits glossy surfaces
- POM (0.7mm) tip suits matte surfaces
- Includes 2 replacement nibs and tweezers to aid replacementReplace with LAMY AL-star EMR Replacement Tips
- 14cm long
- Features Wacom patented EMR technology (check compatibility with your device here). More than 4,000 pressure levels. Palm rejection. Wireless, battery-free operation.
- Anodised aluminium body with a metal clip and ergonomic plastic grip
- Designed and made in Germany
Featuring a design based on the best-selling AL-star Rollerball Pen, LAMY's AL-star EMR Digital Writing Pen is a beautiful way to bring the handwritten word and the digital space closer together.
An elegant and intuitive instrument, the AL-star EMR Digital Writing Pen can be used on a wide range of digital devices, allowing you to make notes on documents, sketch and much more with the natural feel of pen on paper. Using Wacom EMR technology, the Digital Writing Pen can detect more than 4,000 pressure levels, and has a range of interchangable tips to suit your needs.
PC/EL tips are designed for use on glossy screens, like tablets, while the POM nib is best suited to matte surfaces.